Monday, August 10, 2009

A Successful Trip

Andrew and I returned safely from Bavaria and Austria this afternoon.

The trip was a success. My parents had a good time, my brother and sister had a good time, Andrew and I had a good time.

Most important of all, my mother’s luggage did not get lost, misrouted or delayed. This fact alone made the trip a success in her eyes.

Andrew and I have one more week to enjoy Minnesota.

This coming Sunday night, we must return to Boston, as Andrew must be at work first thing Monday morning. Andrew’s boss embarks for three weeks in France on Friday night, and Andrew will have his hands full at the office while his boss is away.

Myself, I shall have two weeks of free time once we return to Boston, and I intend to use some of that time to report on our trip next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment