Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CORRECTION--"Left Pipeline: Why Conservatives Don't Get Doctorates"

I made an inexcusable and unforgivable error yesterday in discussing “Left Pipeline: Why Conservatives Don’t Get Doctorates”, the November 14, 2007, study by Matthew Woessner, Assistant Professor Of Public Policy at Penn State University, Harrisburg, and April Kelly-Woessner, Associate Professor of Political Science at Elizabethtown College.

In my original entry, I had aggregated statistics for students on the Left and on the Right, which naturally resulted in inaccurate figures.

I have now corrected the entry.

Apologies to all for the error.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for clearing this up!

    And please make sure it doesn't happen again!

    I've been keeping my eye on your weather, It's awful. How can you guys stand it?

    ReplyDelete